We offer members a free, simple super health check over the phone to cover the basics. We can also answer simple account-related questions and provide general advice over the phone. If you’re after more complex advice, tailored to your individual
situation, Mine Super Financial Advice can work with you to develop a plan that will meet your goals.
Financial advisers from Mine Super Financial Advice support you with objective advice and have your back when it comes to setting in motion a financial strategy that will help you achieve the retirement you deserve. With offices in key mining areas there’s
a good chance we’ve got an office near you. We also offer appointments over the phone or via video.
Advisers can answer questions or prepare strategies around things like:
- How can I boost my super?
- Should I put my super into one account?
- Have I got enough insurance?
- Have I made the right investment choice?
- When can I retire and how much money do I need?
- Is an account-based pension right for me?
- How do I get the most from Centrelink?
- What can I do with my redundancy payment?
- Should I create an estate plan?
You can read more on these topics here.
You can request an appointment by filling out the booking form or give us a call on 13 64 63. After we receive your request, we’ll get in touch to discuss the details. Please note that requests for immediate appointments are unable
to be actioned via our booking request form. We suggest you call us on 13 64 63 to discuss what options we can provide. For more information on what to expect from your first appointment with Mine Super Financial Advice, check out this page.