We work with you, for your employees
We’re a profit to members fund, with a heritage of managing members retirement outcomes since 1941. Choosing Mine Super can save your business time and help make sure you’re meeting your obligations.
- We’re service focussed. With a dedicated employer team, we’ll help you stay on top of your obligations and changes to legislation.
- We’re local. We have a strong on the ground presence with offices in Newcastle, Brisbane, Mackay, Moranbah, Rockhampton, Warners Bay, Wollongong and Collie. We can also service regional areas by appointment.
- We’re compliant. Our commitment to best practice governance and risk management creates a strong and secure business.
- We can save you time. The QuickSuper* payment system allows you to make multiple super payments to all your employees at once, even if they’re not with Mine Super.
For more information about how we can support you and your employees,
check out our Support
If you have any questions about whether Mine Super is right for you, don’t forget we’re here to help. Give us a call on 13 64 63 to talk to our experienced support team or read the Product Disclosure Statement.
* QuickSuper is issued by Westpac Banking Corporation (ABN 33 007 457 141, AFSL 233714). An offer to issue this product may be made to you by Westpac, subject to completion of the application process. The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for QuickSuper is available on the Westpac website
. You should consider the PDS before deciding to accept any offer made by Westpac to issue the product.