Mine Wealth and Wellbeing Services Pty Ltd (Mine Wealth + Wellbeing Financial Advice) collects personal information, including sensitive information, about Mine Wealth + Wellbeing Financial Advice clients and their family members during the financial advice process.
This Collection Notice relates only to personal information collected during the financial advice process. Personal Information collected at other times or by other parties, for example, by Mine Wealth + Wellbeing in relation to its members, will be subject to other Collection Notices, which are available on our website.
The personal information we collect about you during the financial advice process may include information:
- you provide us in adviser questionnaires, such as your full name, date of birth, contact details, financial information, health information, union affiliation, employment details, relationship information, your financial and other aims and goals and other information we may require from you
- you may provide from time to time through contact with us, whether via email or through discussions by telephone or other correspondence
- collected about you from third parties, for example, where you give us consent from your insurer or superannuation fund
- you provide to us during the course of your contact with us on a matter, such as an enquiry, compliment or complaint
- collected from you by third party service providers, and
- provided by your family member that is incidental to them receiving financial advice eg your relationship, the amount the family earns, your aims or goals.
We're authorised under various laws, including the Corporations Act and Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act, to collect relevant information about you.
Your personal information is collected by us so we can provide you, or your family member where they have provided us with incidental information about you, with the best financial advice we can.
Your personal information may also be used for other related purposes, like providing you with material on other services or products you might find beneficial or to deal with your enquiries or complaints.
If we don't receive all of your relevant personal information, we may not be able to provide you, or your family member, with personal advice or, if we do, it may not be best suited to your or their requirements, aims and goals.
If you provide your email address or mobile telephone number to us, you consent to us using your email address to email you and/or your mobile telephone number to telephone or SMS you for any of the purposes listed above. All emails will be sent to the most current email address provided to us.
The personal information we receive about you will be accessible by Adviser Network Pty Ltd as the Australian Financial Services License holder under which we operate. Additionally, we may disclose relevant personal information to:
- anyone you consent to receive your personal information or direct us to provide it to
- any company and entity with which you invest
- any broker we use to facilitate an investment that's made on your request
- our regulator, the Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- where there is a complaint, the Financial Services Ombudsman
- AUSCOAL Superannuation Pty Ltd for compliance and review purposes
- our professional advisers, such as our auditor
- specialist service providers, such as mail houses, IT infrastructure and service providers.
Your personal information may be disclosed to those third parties for the purposes set out above and, in carrying out the purpose, such third parties may contact you directly. In some circumstances, these third parties may disclose personal information they collected from you back to us for one or more of the purposes already mentioned.
We'll hold and use all personal data collected from such persons or organisations about you in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- access and seek correction to your personal information
- make a privacy complaint and how we'll deal with any complaint you make.
This Privacy Collection Notice is produced by Mine Wealth and Wellbeing Services Pty Ltd. If you have any privacy queries please contact us at:
Telephone: (02) 4940 0412
Postal address: PO Box 9, Newcastle, NSW 2300