Financial advisers from Mine Super Financial Advice support you with objective advice and have your back when it comes to setting in motion a financial strategy that will help you achieve the retirement you deserve. With offices in key mining areas there’s a good chance we’ve got an office near you. We also offer appointments over the phone or via video link.
Advisers can answer questions or prepare strategies around things like:
- How can I boost my super?
- Should I put my super into one account?
- Have I got enough insurance?
- Have I made the right investment choice?
- When can I retire and how much money do I need?
- Is an account-based pension right for me?
- How do I get the most from Centrelink?
- What can I do with my redundancy payment?
- Should I create an estate plan?
You can request an appointment by filling out the booking form or give us a call on 13 64 63. After we receive your request, we’ll get in touch to confirm a date and time for your appointment. For more information on what to expect from your first appointment, check out this page.