Conditions of Entry
By entering the Callide Valley Lodge Community Family Fun Day Super Health Check giveaway (the Promotion) you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with the Conditions of Entry is void.
The Promoter is AUSCOAL Superannuation Pty Ltd ABN 70 003 566 989 (Mine Super), of 168 Parry Street, Newcastle, NSW, 2302.
- Entry is limited to people who:
i. are at least 18 years of age;
ii. are a resident of Australia; and
iii. visit the Mine Super stall at the 2021 CFMMEU Callide Valley Lodge Community Family Fun Day.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of Mine Super and its related parties and third parties associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion commences at 4.00pm (AEST) on 16 October 2021 and closes at 8.00pm (AEST) on 16 October 2021 (Promotion Period).
- To enter, entrants must:
i. complete the Mine Super ‘Super Health Check’ competition form; and
ii. include their contact details as indicated on the Form.
- Entrants are limited to one entry to the Promotion. In the event that an entrant submits multiple entries to the Promotion, all entries submitted after the first entry will be void.
- Personal details will be collected regarding entrants, for the purpose of:
i. processing their entry;
ii. facilitating the operation of the Promotion; and
- Super health check competition forms which are in any way incomplete, inaccurate or illegible will be void.
- All entrants of the Promotion will receive a post event email unless they choose to opt out of receiving Mine Super marketing communications.
- By entering the Promotion you consent to your name and photograph being published on Mine Super’s Facebook page and/or in the post event email to the other entrants of the Promotion.
- Prizes and winning:
- The winner of the Promotion will be selected at random.
- The Prize will be awarded at 8:30pm on Saturday, 16 October 2021 at the Mine Super Stall at the 2021 CFMMEU Callide Valley Lodge Community Family Fun Day (Award Ceremony).
- The winner will receive:
i. 1x 86L Mine Super branded Dometic Cool Ice Esky
ii. 1x Full size Mine Super rugby league ball
iii. 2x Queensland Maroons caps
iv. 1x Mine Super branded 1.2L thermo flask
v. 1x Mine Super branded picnic blanket
vi. 6x Mine Super branded can coolers
vii. 1x carton of Great Northern beer (Original)
viii. 2x 2L bottles of Coca Cola
- The total prize pool value is approximately $500.
- Prize conditions:
- Mine Super will attempt to make contact with the winner via the phone number supplied on the competition form immediately after the draw on Saturday, 16 October 2021.
- If Mine Super is unable to contact the winner, the winner can claim their prize by calling 0439 132 699 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Prize is offered on an ‘as is’ basis and is not exchangeable or transferable.
- If requested by the winner, the Promoter will facilitate delivery of the Prize to a designated location within Australia.