Request a refund

If you’ve paid the wrong amount, misclassified the payment or paid a contribution to the wrong employee, you can use the employer Request for Refund or Adjustment of Contribution form to amend the payment.

How is your refund calculated?

If you make an incorrect payment and request a refund we’ll calculate the payment using the unit price on the date of the refund, not the date you originally made the payment. This means that if the unit price has fallen over this period, your refund will be less than you originally paid. If the unit price has risen, legislation says we’re unable to refund more than your original payment amount.