When to get advice
It’s never too early (or too late!) to get financial advice
Whether you’re just starting out in the workforce or thinking of retiring, Mine Wealth + Wellbeing Financial Advice can help you set and achieve your financial goals.
According to the Financial Planning Association, nine out of ten people benefit from financial advice. Even if you’re well on your way to achieving your goals, financial advice can be invaluable in:
- keeping you informed about the latest wealth strategies and products
- managing turning points in your life, such as redundancy, inheritance, retirement or children
- helping you manage risk and take a systematic and disciplined approach to investing.
The value of advice
While achieving your financial goals is the main aim of financial advice, people also gain a sense of control and confidence. These less tangible benefits of advice shouldn’t be underestimated, with research* finding clients who have a financial adviser are:
- twice as confident of achieving their financial goals
- more than twice as likely to feel they have control over their finances
- almost twice as likely to believe they will realise their retirement dreams.
Getting good financial advice
We all have questions about our finances and getting good advice at the right time is important. But what’s good advice? Read more about getting the advice that’s right for you in our fact sheet.
Need financial advice?
If you haven’t already, you might want to consider getting financial advice on the best way for you to plan your future. Mine Wealth + Wellbeing financial advisers are always on hand to help.