Mine Wealth + Wellbeing is a dynamic and growing organisation. We're committed to providing a sustainable great place to work for all employees based on inclusivity, empowerment, active participation, opportunities and authentic communication.
We offer unique benefits as part of the commitment to our people and to recognise their contribution to the success of the business and customer experiences.
Access to parking
The majority of our offices have access to free all day parking within close proximity.
Employer funded insurances
All permanent and/or contract eligible employees receive income protection insurance, total and permanent disability and death/terminal illness insurance cover. This insurance is activated from your commencement date.
At Mine Wealth + Wellbeing we believe in celebrating together with regular social functions such as:
- mid-year social function
- Christmas party for employees and their spouses
- Melbourne Cup day celebration
- monthly BBQ (head office).
We recognise that a healthy work/life balance is critical to personal and business success. We offer additional leave opportunities, such as a day to celebrate you and contribute to the community.
- Birthday bonus: All employees have their birthday as a paid day off to celebrate their special day.
- Volunteering leave: All employees are eligible for one day per annum volunteer leave to participate in activities to support our communities.
- Personal leave: We offer flexibility in time off for personal needs. Fractional sick leave or annual leave can be requested to accommodate.
- Unpaid leave. Unpaid leave is available for special circumstances to assist employees with their commitments
- Purchased leave: Ability to apply for one week purchase leave per annum subject to meeting eligibility criteria.
Eligible employees can salary package a motor vehicle.
We believe in team work, with all employees (including our CEO) wearing the Mine Wealth + Wellbeing uniform range. Therefore, a new starter uniform allowance and annual top ups are provided to all employees.
Employee Assistance Program
Mine Wealth + Wellbeing's Employee Assistance Program has been designed to support our employees and their families through a range of service providers, which include traditional counselling and yoga therapy.
Snacks and coffee
Fruit (minimum of three types) and biscuits are available for employees each week. We also provide cafe quality coffee machines.
Corporate massages are available for employees. Availability of this service is approximately one massage per month per employee.
Annual flu vaccinations are available for employees who choose to participate.
Employees are eligible to time off to participate in blood donation activities with the Red Cross or registered service on provision of appointment confirmation.
Additional benefits for Mine Wealth + Wellbeing Enterprise Agreement employees
Employees engaged through the Mine Wealth + Wellbeing Enterprise Agreement have access to the above benefits as well as the following additional benefits:
- Sick leave: Payment of sick leave accruals on termination of employment.
- Future sick leave salary sacrifice: permanent employees have the ability to salary sacrifice five or 10 days pa future sick leave entitlements once 10 days have been accrued.
- Long service leave: Long service leave accruals enterprise agreement of 12 weeks per 10 years and accrual basis thereafter. The Long Service Leave Act 1955 and Industrial Relations Act 1999 provide 8.667 weeks per 10 years, with eligibility at 15 years for pro rata entitlement.
- Parental leave: in addition to the government paid parental leave scheme, Mine Wealth + Wellbeing pays up to 12 weeks parental leave to eligible employees.
- Non-primary care giver leave: available for up to one week paid leave for eligible employees.
- Super contribution matching: Mine Wealth + Wellbeing will match before-tax contributions to super (commonly known as salary sacrifice) up to 2% of employee's salary.
- Rebates: Prescription glasses reimbursement of up to $180 pa.