Why work for us?
At Mine Wealth + Wellbeing (Mine) we believe the work we deliver is just as important as the way we deliver it. Mine has been delivering retirement outcomes for Australians for the past 75 years. Be part of our ongoing success and growth to deliver exceptional retirement outcomes for our members which achieve peace of mind along the way. At Mine, we promote a positive workplace culture through a genuine commitment to our members and alignment with our values of trust, service, integrity, excellence and collaboration. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a friendly and engaged team in an environment geared to bring out your best by leveraging the passion and knowledge of our people and deploying resources in the best interests of our members.
What you will be doing
This is a 12 month parental leave contract as Coordinator, Engagement Marketing which supports the development and delivery of local area marketing activities for the Engagement business unit. This role reports to the Chief Engagement Officer and Executive Manager, Marketing and will work across our Queensland and New South Wales teams.
You will develop and leverage an in depth understanding of our brand, our customer value proposition, customer segments (and their needs) and emerging customers. This will be reflected in local area marketing activities such as: event management, sponsorship, brand management, collateral, local office presence and promotional items.
You will be responsible for preparing and circulating relevant reports to support business decision making; communicating and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders on key deliverables; taking action to improve existing practices and processes by identifying improvement opportunities; build and maintain relationships with the wider business, sharing best practice and identifying ways to improve customer experience.
Who we’re looking for
This is an exciting fixed term contract opportunity for someone with a minimum of 2-5 years experience in a marketing or communications related role.
Essential Qualification Profile
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related discipline
- RG146 (or willing to undertake)
Essential Experience Profile
- Previous experience in financial services would be highly desirable
- Proven project and campaign management abilities
- Exceptional organisational abilities
- adapt writing across different channels and objectives e.g. online vs offline, and campaign vs education
- A genuine interest and passion for improving customer experiences, especially through digital innovation
- Desire to be part of a collaborative team and gain exposure to / be involved in strategy and initiatives across business lines
- Ability to demonstrate measurable results from efforts
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence across teams which need to deliver/support initiatives
- Advanced IT skills, able to efficiently and effectively use all Microsoft Office programs and business specific software, continually upskill on software required to perform role
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity
please submit your covering letter and resume to either our NEWCASTLE, SYDNEY, or BRISBANE locations.
Please be aware that it is a requirement of this position that background checks are completed. The background checking process includes reference checking and validation of employment; proof of qualifications; proof of rights to work within Australia; and a police check.
Mine is seeking applications internal and external applicants. Agency submissions will not be accepted.